Friday 11 October 2013

Thanks to Amazon, vs. Google Adsense.

I decided to write a post about Google Adsense and it's competitor Amazon Associates. I made an effort to turn criminology blogging into a career by putting ads on Gang Tabs, to treat it like a 9-5, after I wasn't accepted by Adsense, I found a ton of people were having the same problem. I searched Google to find another ad supplier, and came across Amazon Associates, from Amazon.com, and they approved Gang Tabs, with the same content Adsense disapproved, and instead of 3 days to get all kinds of complications, then another 3 to try again after refining it, Amazon approved it in one. So, much thanks to Amazon, and if you're not being accepted by Adsense you know who you can try. As well, I was able to choose relevant content, with several options of displaying chosen ad content. Thanks again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment